Friday, January 21, 2011

Queen B' && Chuck Bass ='D



Blair Waldorf: [Chuck grabs Blair's arm] Hey let go of me Bass! 
Chuck Bass: Drop your Archibald habit first. 
Blair Waldorf: You know I already have. 
Chuck Bass: Really? A kiss does sort of send the wrong signal, let's not waste time denying. 
Blair Waldorf: You know what, I'm tired of this go ahead and tell him. 
Chuck Bass: Really, you want me to tell him how you slept with me and faked your virginity for him. 
Blair Waldorf: I'll just tell him your lying and who do you think he'll believe? You who bangs anything in his field of vision or me his pure and honest girlfriend of many years. 
Chuck Bass: Oh now he'll believe me. 
Blair Waldorf: Why? 
Chuck Bass: I have proof. 
[Vanessa had filmed them on camera] 
Chuck Bass: Good eye docu-girl I'll take the tape now. 
Blair Waldorf: You knew she was watching? This is my house that tape belongs to me. 

2 comments: